Thursday 26 January 2012

Photoshopped images!

With most of image I used the same technique so they look similar. I also duplicated the background image on most of my photo-shopped images before editing them so that if I made a mistake with the clone stamp then it could be easily amended. I also added layers instead of putting the adjustments straight onto the original image so that it could also be amended or deleted easily if I made a mistake.

Image 1 
When I photo-shopped this image I was trying to get the same dull effect as the photographer I was inspired by, Vee Speers.

Before

After

At first I cropped the image then used the clone stamp tool to get rid of imperfections on the model's skin. I then changed the image to black and white and made sure that the fill was at 50% so that the colours were dull and pale.


I then changed the levels of the image to make the whole image greyer and paler.

Image 2
When I photo-shopped this image I was trying to get the same dull effect as the photographer I was inspired by, Vee Speers.


Before

After

I changed the fill to 50% so that all the colour was not removed.

I then adjusted the colours in the black and white layer to make the colour paler.

I then changed the levels of the image so that it was paler.

Image 3
When I photo-shopped this image I was trying to get the same dull effect as the photographer I was inspired by, Vee Speers.

Before

After

I used the clone stamp tool on this image, this screenshot is before I removed the model's imperfections...

... And this is after.

I then changed the fill to 50% on the black and white so again all the colour wasn't removed but was duller and didn't stand out as much.

I then altered the colours on the black and white layer so that the orange of the all-in-one suit was as pale as I wanted it.

Finally I changed the levels so that the whole image was greyer and duller.

Image 4
When I photo-shopped this image I was trying to get the same dull effect as the photographer I was inspired by, Vee Speers.

Before

After

I used the clone stamp tool on this image as well to remove imperfections from the model's face. This is the image before...

... And this is it after.

I then changed the fill of the black and white layer to 50% and changed the colours so that the chair was paler.

I then altered the levels so that the image was greyer and paler.

I then cropped the image after editing. 

Image 5

Before

After

I also used the clone stamp tool on this image as displayed in this screenshot, this is before...

... And this is after.

I then adjusted the brightness and contrast to make the background lighter and appear more white.

I then adjusted the vibrance of the image to make the model stand out from the background and give the image more colour from the blue jeans.

I then cropped the image to the size I wanted.

Image 6

Before

After

I used clone stamp on this image to remove any imperfections on the model's skin. I then altered the exposure to brighten up the background.

I used vibrance to enhance the blue of the model's outfit.

Finally I cropped the image to the size I wanted to remove parts of the image I didn't want.

Image 7

Before

After

In this image I used vibrance to enhance the colour of the blue outfit but I also changed the saturation to make the other colour paler.

I then cropped the image to remove the majority of the empty space that I didn't want.

Image 8

Before

After

I used vibrance first to enhance the blue colour.

I then used exposure to make the image brighter.

Then finally I used the clone stamp tool to remove any imperfections on the skin.

Image 9

Before

After

I used exposure to make the image brighter and to make the background whiter.

I used vibrance to enhance the blue outfit but used saturation to remove the orange colour that the skin went from using vibrance.

Image 10

Before

After

I used vibrance first to enhance the blue outfit.

Then I used the brightness and contrast to make the image brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment