Thursday 5 January 2012

My 10 final landscape images to be photoshopped!

I selected my final landscape images as they linked with the research I did. I also choose the images because they caught my eye. The colours stood out as the oranges, reds and yellows of he autumn leaves were very dominate. These images were also picked as they didn't need much work doing to the, so I could just work on enhancing the colours and the quality. It was easier to choose this images as the stronger images stood out.


Shutter speed - 1/60secs, F4.5 , Focal Length - 18mm

I loved the green leaves in this photo as they was very bright and contrasted against the brown mud. The lines of the tree trunks bring in the viewer's attention. I also chose this image as it was similar to the research I did of the photographers - John Varley and Jack Chapman.


Shutter speed - 1/125, F8, Focal Length 55

This image was very easy to choose as it was one of my favourite landscape photographs. I like how I captured it at just the right time when the squirrel was half way down the tree. The focal point of this image is the squirrel as it is central. They grey squirrel blends in with the darkness of the tree but they contrast with the green grass.


Shutter speed 1/200, F10, Focal Length 46

I choose this photograph as I liked the way that the greyness of the tree is quite dull but then the colour and the daylight around it makes it more lighter and brighter. 


Shutter speed - 1/200, F9, Focal Length 18

I choose this photograph of the shape of the tree and the different shades of the leaves which stood out and caught my eye. 


Shutter speed - 1/160, F9, Focal Length 55

I choose this image because of the reflective water and the different plants around it. They is a lot of different  coloured autumn leaves on each plant. The waterfall adds movement to the photograph.


Shutter speed - 1/160, F10, Focal Length 49

I chose this photograph as the orange colour made the photograph vibrant. I chose this image because the lines of the trees and the angle made it look like the trees were getting smaller. I also wanted to edit this in photoshop to make the leaves more brighter.


Shutter speed - 1/60secs, F7.1 , Focal Length - 49mm

I think this image is quite spooky, it brings a sense of mystery to where the path may lead to. This image is very bright even though it brings a sense of mystery and spookyness. The form of the trees goes into a triangle, this brings focial point very central. The perspective of the image is linear as it gives the viewer a sense of depth by using parallel lines. This photograph is also similar to the one of John Shaw's images.


Shutter speed - 1/125secs, F8 , Focal Length - 55mm

I chose this image as I like the way the autumn leaves are dominate in this photograph especially the red against the green and yellow, I think this will draw in the viewer's attention as it drew in my attention. Like the last photograph it brings a sense of mystery of where the path leads to but in this photograph you can see where it leads to and with the brightness of the daylight it makes it less spooky.


Shutter speed - 1/80secs, F5.6 , Focal Length - 42mm

I chose this photograph as one of my final images as I like how it is similar to Image 6 but then it is different as the leaves are green and it was took at a different angle. 


Shutter speed - 1/100secs, F7.1 , Focal Length - 37mm

I chose this photograph as it was different to the other images I have chosen, even thought it was of a plant I just focused on the leaves and the different autumn colours. I like this photo as it displays the different colours of autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment