Thursday 12 January 2012

10 Final Images to be photoshopped!

I selected my final portrait images as they linked with the research I had carried out. I also picked these images as they are different and unique. I made sure that the images I picked were good quality before I photoshopped them so that it would not take me aslong to photoshop them. It was very hard to choose my final images as they was so many to pick from as they was all strong images.


Shutter speed - 1/50secs , F4.5, Focal Length - 58mm

I picked this image as it was very quirky. I like the pose that the model was standing in. The pale colours reflected the ones in Vee Speer's photograph. The tonal range was very light so the model stands out from the background.


Shutter speed - 1/50secs, F4.5, Focal Length 58mm

I choose this image because of the dullness of the background and the model's outfit as it reflected the colours in Vee Speer's photographs. The shape of the model is more dominant as it is placed against a plain background. I like the plain expression on the model's face. 


Shutter speed - 1/50secs, F4, Focal Length - 58mm

This is one of my final images because the quirkiness and the random outfit and props. The brightness of the orange contrasts against the plain grey background which removes the dullness of the grey.


Shutter speed - 1/50secs, F4.5, Focal Length 58mm

I choose this image as I like the pose the model did, it gives attitude to the photograph. It is very dull because of the plain background and the grey jumper but the neutral pose adds to the lack of emotion in the photo.


Shutter speed - 1/50secs , F4, Focal Length 58mm

This is one of my favourite images as I love how the photograph all fits together. I love the old man props and outfit with the twist of him looking at page 3. The neutral colours of the chair and outfit add to the dull colour of the background. 


Shutter speed - 1/125, F5.6, Focal Length 47


I like the facial expression on the model's face as unlike the other photographs the model is smiling and on the other the model's always got neutral expressions. 
The blue dress stands out and it is the focal point of the photograph as the contrast with the fur throw, the plain background and wooden table draws your attention to the dress.



 Shutter speed - 1/125, F5.6, Focal Length 98

I tried to recreate one of Ian Phillips-McLaren's photographs, I made sure the pose is the same and the angle was the same and the photograph had the same rule of thirds. I chose this as one of my final images as it was nearly the same as Ian Phillips-McLaren's photographs.


Shutter speed - 1/125, F5.6, Focal Length 35

The pose in this photograph was similar to one in Ian Phillips-McLaren's photograph as I try to recreate it but in my own style. I picked this photograph as the blue dress stood out from the plain background and I wanted to make it stand out even more when I got to photoshop.


Shutter speed - 1/125, F5.6, Focal Length 40

This is another of my favourite photographs as the bright blue outfit and high heels looked weird with the model wearing boxing gloves. The model's facial expression is very stern and goes with the look of the boxing gloves. 


 Shutter speed - 1/125, F5.6, Focal Length 35

I chose this image because as it was inspired by Vee Speers work but it had my little twist instead of it being a photo where my model is standing up with only a 3/4 length it is full view and my model is sitting down. I love the composition of the props in the photograph contrasting with the bright blue dress and high heels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment