Thursday 17 November 2011

Vee Speers - Children 3 (The Birthday Party)


The quirkiness and strangeness has interested me about the video. Some of the images I have got on another one of my posts. The clothes the children are wearing in this video are different to what we see today. The props that are used in this video are strange and look out of place and I have tried to create that in my own photographs. The dullness and lack of colour adds to the gloomy expressions on the children's faces.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Can you make sure that you write about what you have seen in this video that has inspired or influenced you, also make sure that you keep on top of your labels as these need to be bang up to date to make life easier for you.
    Can you do these for next week please.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete